Last updated on November 3rd, 2021
Are you wondering to know how to start A blog in 2021 from Scratch?
If YES, you made the right decision in your life.
Because blogging is one kind of income stream that helps you to make passive income and live life like a boss. Only you can live the life you’re dreaming about, you have to start your own blog today, that leads you to success.
Many of you might think that starting a blog is hard or complicated. But that’s not true at all, starting a blog is easier than ever, but only you need proper guidance.
That’s why I’m here to help you Step by Step to starting your own blog from scratch and make a passive income from blogging. But, Here is the deal, all you need to follow these 7 easy steps below:
How to Start a Blog in 2021 [Step-By-Step Guide]
Starting a blog in 2021 isn’t as scary or an overwhelming task anymore! But, the truth is, Blogging allows you to experience the financial freedom of life you want to live.
However, If you’re looking for a simple step-by-step guide on how to start a blog in 2021, follow the 7 easy steps below. I guarantee, after following this guide you will have your own beautiful blog that is ready to share your thought with the world.
Step #1: Select a Profitable Blog Niche
If you want followers, traffic, or make money, selecting a niche plays an important role, whether it is for business or others.
Obviously, blogging is business, and a business needs a niche to plays. But most newbies are confusing, what to blog be about and switching one niche to another.
Did you know why? 99% of bloggers quit blogging in a few months because they choose the wrong niche.
And 1% is succeeded, because of the right niche. So, select one niche that you have an interest in. There are many blogger or internet marketer out there, they grab one niche, and become the leader of that niche.
Want to be a leader of a Niche? Hell, YES, who don’t want that.
So, What Exactly is a Niche
A niche is a specific or focused topic.
- Known to you
And a Blog Niche is the focus or main topic, you want to write all your content.
For example, my blog niche is “Blogging”. But you might notice, I write about, SEO, Online income, Marketing, Hosting, tools many more. Because all topics I cover are related to ‘Blogging’.
On the other hand, a niche is understood to be a particular industry, like Dentists, Freelancers, and accountants.
Why Do You Need A Blog Niche?
Without a niche you’re in the ocean with no direction, But, almost every successful blog you have seen or run all they have a niche. That is why you need a blog niche.
Another point is you need a niche because the niche gives your blog focus and helps it find an audience.
There are plenty of niches available to start with only you need to pick your suitable niche, whether it’s Tech, Sports, or ECommerce Study, and so on…
Tips for Selecting a Blog Niche
You can find a big list of niches, but here is the core fact you should consider while selecting a niche.
#1. Your Interest First
Your interest first! if you have no interest in a topic to write a blog, you can’t go far. A couple of months later you have a high chance to lose interest in it and quit blogging. Because you cannot force yourself to stick with blogging if you don’t like the topic.
However, Starting a blog is a really fun and learning process. It can either be a hobby or your work. You don’t need to be an expert on this topic but gets you excited when talking about it. Your interest ensures that you are really passionate about the topic you picked.
#2. Pick a Smaller Niche
A niche can be anything, but make sure it is small.
Here is an example:
- Broad Niche: Photography
- Micro Niche( More Specific): Wedding Photography
Generally, the more micro or specific you get with your niche, and the more genuine and passionate your followers would be.
Always try to avoid competing with big authority websites. You would better pick a smaller niche to become the authority.
So, Pick a small niche because it focuses on a more specific keyword, that can be more profitable in today’s view of blogging.
#3. Demand and Competition
Before you start a blog in 2021, make sure you measure the demand and competition is important to select a blog niche. Many new bloggers make mistakes like before knowing how to swim, just jumping in the ocean.
Same as, before doing market research, just start blogging and shift one category to another. That’s not going to work. you need to do research.
For example, let’s say ‘bonsai tree’ is your niche.
For this, I use the SEMrush keyword magic tool, Search the seed word, and select the country.
Once, I search I will get tons of ideas like search traffic, competition. For more details, you can check how to do keywords with the SEMrush keyword magic tool.
#4. Make Sure Your Niche profitable
You can pick whatever, topic, you want but make sure it’s profitable because your time has value. Select a niche, so that you can monetize your blog in the future.
Are you planning on earning money from blogging?
If yes, you should remember that your niche is profitable enough to earn a good income.
Once you find the right niche for your blog, the next step is to find the best blogging platform, where, you want to run your blog.
Step #2: Choose a Blogging Platform
Choosing a Blogging Platform is one of the crucial parts if you want to start a blog in 2021 from scratch. There are some popular blogging platforms out there,
They can be many but WordPress (Self Hosted) is the one that has everything you need to grow. I Highly Recommended you build your blog with WordPress.
YES, that’s right, WordPress that powers over 43% of the web. Also, there have tons of good reasons you will be found on the internet,
Here are a few reasons WHY?
- WordPress offers is ownership (Full Control)
- WordPress Is Free & Open Source
- Create Any Website With WordPress
- WordPress is Easy To Customize
- WordPress is fully SEO Friendly
There is plenty of reason, I use WordPress for my blog and 43% of the world website or blog are built with it.
I highly recommended you go with WordPress because, in WordPress, you have many plugins and themes that’s make your blog looks awesome, without having technical knowledge.
Step #3: Pick a Great Domain Name
Before you start a blog in 2021, selecting the right domain name is one of the most important or major things you’ll do for your Blog. A domain name or blog name is a reflection of your activity and it is more than just a web address.
So, what’s exactly a domain?
A domain name (or just a domain) is the unique and specific address of your website or blog. For Example, PassiveBlogger.com, overall your online identity.
Let’s be honest, when I started this blog on Oct 15, 2020, it was named, MyStartupBlog.com but now PassiveBlogger.com.
Do you know why because I wasn’t able to start with Passiveblogger.com for the first time because it was a premium domain?
Once I got the ability to invest money in my dream domain, I did. I wasn’t as satisfied as I am today, because, PassiveBlogger.com is my dream domain.
I don’t recommend buying the premium domain, obviously, it cost a lot. But, the average Domain names are very cheap even can be purchased for $9.99 or less, all you need to explore.
“Editor’s Note: PassiveBlogger recommends Namecheap.com for domain names”
Also, changing the domain name isn’t a good idea at all, but sometimes we often do. But I don’t recommend making the same mistakes as I did.
Tips for picking a Great Domain Name
Picking a domain is not a very overwhelming or tough task to do while you build your blog. But, the right domain name is matters a lot in terms of a long-term blogging vision or brand.
If you’ve already decided on your dream domain name to start a blog in 2021, you can skip this part. OR IF, haven’t selected your dream domain yet, here are some tips which help you to find a great blog domain:
- Choose a .com: Pick a .com domain instead of co.uk, .org, .biz, and so on.
- Easy to Remember: Make sure your domain name is short or easy to remember.
- One or Two words: One word is perfect, if not two is also perfect. For example, One word: Amazon.com, Google.com, and Two words: ProBlogger.com, SmartBlogger.com, CopyBlogger.com, or PassiveBlogger.com.
- Easy to Type: Make your domain name is easy to spell, reduce the length, or if possible use memorable words.
- Avoid Numbers: Stop thinking to use numbers in your domain name because numbers always hard to remember.
- Use Keyword: Using keywords in your domain name gives you an extra boost in SEO.
- Your Feels: Make sure your feeling with your name is matched
Your user or readers will first notice your blog name, instead of other things. So make it recognizable, easy to remember, and a proud representation of you and your brand.
Step #4: Get a Good Blog Hosting
Once again, Blogging is a business and it needs space to grow. As blogging is a good online business, Web hosting plays a huge role in your blog up and running.
So what is exactly is Web Hosting?
Web hosting is a place where all your files or data like images, posts, pages, and many more are stored.
Now, you might be thinking about which WordPress hosting is best for your blog?
There are tons of hosting companies out there with a lot of good ones or a lot of worst ones as well. But, you should always need to choose a good web hosting for your blog either start a new blog or migrate an old blog.
So instead of giving a big hosting list, I recommended you go with HostGator.
“Editor’s Note: PassiveBlogger Recommends HostGator for Web Hosting”
Why HostGator Hosting?
Personally, I use Hostgator for so long and recently host another new blog with Hostgator. Actually, I’ve got nothing but good things to say about it.
Hostgator is probably one of the most reliable and cheapest (less than $3 per month) hosting providers out there.
As compared to other providers domain names also come at a handy price but with Hostgator, you can get that for FREE first year.
HostGator hosts over 9 million domains and is one of the most popular & reliable web hosting in the industry.
It offers 1-click WordPress installation, a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and smart 24/7 support. It’s a smart choice for every website owner and we rate them 5 out of 5 stars.
Pick Your Hosting Plan
If you’ve already purchased Hostgator hosting, you can skip this part. OR if you have still bought yet, then follow the guide below.
1. Visit HostGator.com (65% OFF discount link)
Once you visit the special link you will see three plans, Hatchling, Baby, and Business plans. Now, select the plan you wish to buy, make sure it matches your blogging needs.
I recommend going with Baby Plan‘ because Baby plan has more than anything you need. Click ” Buy Now” you will be redirected to the next page.
2. Choose a Domain Name
On this page you need to select your dream domain, you can either claim a FREE domain or buy from somewhere else, choose yours.
Note: HostGator offers a FREE domain for 1 year.
3. Choose a Plan & Create HostGator Account
In this section, you need to choose a plan (Baby) and select the duration, how long you’re going to buy hosting. I recommend purchasing hosting for at least 24 months because blogging demands time to grow.
Next, create a HostGator account, to do, select a password, pin, and correct email address. Once you have done, move on to the billing info.
4. Enter your Billing Info
Fill out your billing information correctly, in this section you have to fill up all information along with payment methods. There are two ways you can pay either a credit card or PayPal.
5. Add Additional Services
Hostgator offers some additional services like SiteLock, Codegurd, and SEO tools. However, all HostGator additional service there has alternatives, all of them are free. You don’t need to pay at the beginning.
Only if you buy a domain through Hostgator, make sure you add privacy protection on your cart.
6. Enter a Coupon & Review Order Details
Here is the deal, if you buy through our Special discount link you will get 65% OFF as I mentioned. You don’t need to apply an extra coupon code, it’s automatically will be applied. Now review the order before you finally check out.
7. Check Out
In this section, you have to checkmark the privacy section and click “Checkout Now”
Once you check out they will set up your Hostgator account, once the account would ready, they sent a congratulation email.
Check your email account, what you’ve mentioned during the signup process.
Congratulation! You have successfully bought domain and hosting, now all you have to do is build your blog.
Step #5: Build Your Blog with WordPress
I hope you already bought web hosting from Hostgator. If you still have not bought yet, Claim our ^65% OFF coupon, which saves your pocket.
Are you ready to start a blog with HostGator?
Alright, once you have your domain and hosting ready, it’s time to install WordPress with HostGator.
#1. How to Install WordPress
One of the main steps to start a blog in 2021 from Scratch. HostGator is one of the best beginner-friendly web hosting and installing WordPress is easier than ever. So, follow the steps below.
Step 1. Login HostGator Portal
Once you log in you get a welcome message on the HostGator dashboard. In order to install WordPress, “click Marketplace” and then select “One-click Install”. Hostgator One-click Install software is the fastest way to install WordPress with HostGator.
Step 2. Select WordPress
Once you click the installation software, it will redirect to the CMS page where you find other CMS like Drupal Joomla, etc. But You need to select WordPress to proceed with the installation.
Step 3. Select the Domain
In this step, you need to select the domain you want to install WordPress. The domain you want to add either can be a primary or addon domain.
If you want to install WordPress on the primary domain that you buy or claim a free domain from Hostgator, you don’t need to change anything.
Or if you bought your domain somewhere else like NameCheap, you need to connect the NameCheap domain by pointing to HostGator nameserver.
Step 4. Install Settings & Details
Once you select the domain the next step is to fill up your install settings and details.
- Blog Title – It’s is your Blog name
- Admin User – Create a username for the admin login
- First Name / Last Name – Fill out your first and last name
- Admin Email – Fill up the accurate email address to an account associated with your site.
if you have done then click agree to the terms of service agreement and click on the “Install Button”.
The process will take a few minutes, when they have done, they will send you a Congratulation email will login details.
All set, you have successfully installed WordPress with HostGator and log in to WordPress
Just add “yourdomain/wp-admin”, now log in with the details.
#2. Navigate the WordPress Dashboard
Basically, once you login into your WordPress dashboard your website will include the following tools:
On top of all that, you’ll also find other menu options because of the plugins you install and depending on the plugin’s functionality and how it’s coded.
Let’s Deeper Dive into WordPress Dashboard
Updates are not new in WordPress, they release a lot of updates to fix minor bugs every single month. Months after months they are releasing new versions to make WordPress better CMS for everyone.
However, in the update section, you will have to update plugins and themes yourself. Also, you can also update the plugin on the plugins/themes pages.
Basically, the post menu lets you control your blog content, whether adding new or deleting old.
- All Posts: This is the page that lists all of the posts in your dashboard. In this section, you can either quickly edit one or change things like categories, tags, and author. You can also click on a particular post to view it or edit its content.
- Add New: It will automatically redirect to a page where you can create a new blog post.
- Categories: This lets you add your blog post to a particular category.
- Tags: Tag is quite like Categories, only for tags options-wise.
You can define this section to manage your blog content in control.
Media lets you upload images, videos, images, audio, and other files to your blog.
- Library: It lets you view and edit all the media(image) you’ve uploaded to your Blog.
- Add New: A quick way you can upload new media to your Blog!
The media section lets you manage or edit your uploaded file like meta details, add them to posts, pages, sidebars, etc.
Pages are places on your blog that you don’t need to update regularly, like About us, Contact us, Services, etc.
- All Pages: Basically All Page quite an All Posts option above. It let you quickly edit or manage all your pages.
- Add New: IT is just like it sounds, lets you create a new page. Whoda thunk it!
The page is not like blog posts, It’s timeless static content that doesn’t have a publish date or update regularly. But Posts have a publish date and update on time, which show up on a “blog” page that lists all your blog posts in reverse chronological order.
Basically, the comments menu lets you manage compliment or messages that left on your site from other people. It can be both on pages and blog posts.
By clicking on this option you can read comments, and you either can approve or disapprove or delete them as well.
The Appearance menu has a lot more items for changing the blog design.
- Themes: With this, you can either install new themes or delete the installed themes.
- Customize: You can customize your blogs, like your site’s title and tagline, color, background image, and many more.
- Widgets: It is kind of the box for special code you if you want to add to various places on your site. Whether, it like your homepage, header/footer, or sidebar.
- Menus: This is the list of links to pages/posts on your site; that will add in a header and footer menu.
- Header: Basically it will provide options for customizing your header menus like uploading logo or background color…
NOTE: You can take more advantage if you install certain themes and plugins.
Plugins are pieces of code once you install a code/plugin that changes how your website looks, feels, and functions.
- Installed Plugins: This is the list of all plugins you’ve already installed.
- Add New: If you want to add a new plugin it will let you find and install the plugins.
- Plugin Editor: The plugin editor like the same as the Theme editor. It’s good only if you’re an advanced user who definitely has coding skills.
Basically, the plugin creates capabilities to change your blog functionality nest level.
The user menu item will let you create new accounts for the people on your site. Basically, it is needed when you hire someone to make a change on your site, whether it’s a blog post or developing your blog.
- All Users: It will show, how many people have user accounts on your Blog.
- Add New: As like same if you want to add a user to your blog.
- Your Profile: The profile is where you can update or manage your user account email address, password or profile image, etc.
NOTE: once you add each new user you have to add the role of the particular user.
Tools basically is a menu tab or a function that performs some non-routine management tasks.
- Available Tools: It takes you to a page with a list of tools from certain plugins.
- Import: This will lets you import data from other websites into WordPress.
- Export: It will let you export the content, so you can import it into another WordPress installation.
- Site Health: This section, shows stats, tips, and info about your blog so that you can run your blog optimally.
- Export Personal Data: As like the ‘Export’ option which lets you export any personal information on your site.
- Erase Personal Data: It lets you erase any personal info about users with accounts on your blog.
With every installation of WordPress, it will add to this list but by default you’ve got three options:
This is the last and important thing in your WordPress blog. The Setting menu holds most of the general settings options for your WordPress blog.
- General – You can configure the basic options like date format, timezone, site name, and blog URL, etc.
- Writing – You can set the default categories and post format.
- Reading – It lets you set your homepage to either a static page or your latest blog post. Also, the number of posts you want to show on your blog page.
- Discussion – This setting for controlling how comments work on your site.
- Media – The media section lets you change the default sizes for the image you upload.
- Permalinks – It will let you customize the structure of your blog URLs.
Note: once you install Plugins in the setting will add more options, along with the defaults include:
#3. How to Install WordPress Themes
I hope now that you’ve got the basic idea of the WordPress dashboard.
Now, let’s add a new WordPress theme.
What is a WordPress theme?
A WordPress theme is a template or design, you can install with a couple of clicks to change blog design. Basically, the WordPress theme works to change or improve your site’s looks and style.
Today’s blogging is design matters, good design impact on your audience. In marketing ‘First Impression is the Last Impression’ so, if you don’t have a great design, you are losing in the game.
Good blog design helps to build more trust in your readers. So, add your favorite theme, from the main dashboard click “Appearance” and click on “Themes.”
Wait! there are two things you can do, either install a free theme from WordPress inventory or upload a paid theme from somewhere else.
If you want to add a free theme, then search the theme name on the search bar and click install. Once it is installed, ‘activate theme’.
Or if you have a premium theme, ‘upload’ the ZIP file, then active the theme.
That’s it. It’s not so hard, is it!
Here are some of my Favorite Themes that I Personally Used
Some of my favorite themes come both free and paid. I always recommend my readers invest money in premium themes. At the very beginning, we don’t have the budget, still is worth paying for a premium blog theme.
4 Best Blog Theme
- Hestia Pro – Hestia theme comes both free and premium and it is lightweight and easy to customize blog theme. You can use either the free version or the paid version, it depends upon your blog goals. But remember, they have a lot of features which doesn’t available in the free version. However, With the Hestia theme, You can make your homepage attractive and responsive too by using the Elementor page builder.
2. Avada Theme – Avada is one of my favorite blog themes ever if you want to start a blog in 2021, I use it since 2018 and it is the most powerful theme that has ever been built.
This theme is 100% fully responsive and easy to customize and If you want to start Affiliate Marketing, so this theme is like gold for you.
However, there are many more features in AVADA that help you to make your website more powerful within a few seconds.
It ensures you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress, whether you’re a novice or advanced developer. The best part of the Genesis theme is search engine optimized and the fastest theme as well.
4. GeneratePress – GeneratePress is another blog theme that I am currently using in this blog. It comes both free and paid, choices yours which version You want to use. It is also a fast and beginner-friendly theme that is easy to customize so anyone newbie or advanced can customize it.
Still, if you don’t figure out which theme you need to use to start a blog in 2021, then check my list of the 12 Best paid themes for a blog.
#4. How to Add Plugins to WordPress
I hope you have successfully installed your dream theme. Now you got to install plugins to expand your blog functionality.
To install plugins, go over to the “Plugins Section” tab in the main menu, then click “Add New”, and it will redirect to the plugin page.
On this page, you can either add a new plugin by searching on the search bar or you can upload a paid plugin that you buy from a marketplace like Codecanyon.
Install Some Essential Plugins In Your Blog
As it is a complete tutorial to start a blog in 2021 from scratch, you need to install plugins to boost blog functionality.
There are 100,000+ plugins out there some of them are free and some are paid. But you can install whatever plugin you want, I only recommend some of the plugins that are quite essential.
- MonsterInsights – This is a monitor plugin, where you can see how visitors find and use your site. It one of the first plugins that make it easy to connect your website with Google Analytics.
- WPForms – Wpforms is one of the best WordPress contact form plugins that helps you to create a contact form fast in a few clicks.
- OptinMonster – This is one of the plugins that helps you to collect emails from your readers. We currently use it on our site so you can try it too. With this, you can make a lovely popup lightbox, sticky ribbon, screen filler overlay, content lock, and more.
- Elementor – The Elemento can turn any WordPress theme into a drag and drop builder!
Website Optimization Plugins
- Yoast SEO – This plugin count as the best SEO plugin for search engine optimization. We don’t refuse that how important SEO is? With this plugin, you will understand the basic On-page SEO very easily.
- WP Rocket – It is one of the most popular cache plugins that increase 40% speed on your site just once you install it. Wp Rocket not only helps speed up your website but also good for SEO.
- iThemes Security – This plugin will scan and protects your site from hackers. It will help you to secure your entire website. However, using the security plugin is quite essential to keep your blog safe.
- Jetpack – It another product made by the same company that created WordPress. Basically, it protects your blog from spam comments and more.
- BackupBuddy – This is one of the most popular premium WordPress backup plugins that used by over half a million WordPress sites. BackupBuddy allows you to easily backup your blog whether it schedule daily, weekly, or monthly. You can automatically store your backups in cloud storage services like Dropbox, Amazon S3, Rackspace Cloud, FTP, etc and you can restore the data whenever you need it.
That’s all some of my recommended plugins you can use on your WordPress blog.
Important Note: Don’t ever think to use GPL or cracked themes by local stores. This cracked product can inject some malicious code into your blog that will harm your website. So use plugins and themes by its official stores.
#5. How to Create a Blog Post in WordPress
Now, you might wonder wondering about… how to write my first blog post? Or What my first blog post be about?
Wait! What is the blog post anyway?
Blog posts have a title/headline or have body content (like all the words and images in this post or have meta info (author, publishing date, etc. In short, Blog posts are what WordPress was built for.
- how-to guides
- top 10 tips
I hope you got my point, now it’s time to make some posts for your new blog.
Login to the dashboard and click, POSTS-> ADD NEW. Once you click on the ‘Add New’ button it will open a new post page where you can write the blog post.
The post page can be default or can be changed if you use the paid theme.
However, there is all you can do…
- Add title
- Status & visibility
- Featured image
- Meta Tag
Just Write whatever you want, and click ‘Publish’… All set. On this page, nothing has to teach you, but you can be the master to teach others if you learn continuously.
First of all, I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to you from my heart.
WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD!
However, you have successfully set up your WordPress blog in 2021…
Still, you’re reading which means fire within you to build your very own blog successful in 2021.
If you want your blog to the next level, pro tips are given below to grow your blog and make passive money from blogging.
Step #6: How to Promote Your Blog
Blog promotions play an important role in the very beginning of blogging. Because at the beginning time we don’t have so much traffic that can bring leads or sales. Your blogging purpose will only fulfill once you start getting traffic on your blog.
If you expect traffic from google, typically it takes a few months if you regularly post articles on your blog. There are a couple of ways you can promote your blog, whether it’s free or paid.
But, as you just started I only recommend the easy and freeway. However, here I will share some tips on how to promote your blog and get a targeted audience.
Pinterest is counting as a traffic hub, where you can easily get tons of traffic sharing your blog image. I like Pinterest so much because I drive some targeted traffic on my blog that brings revenue.
So, create your Pinterest account today, start to generate traffic on your blog. we are also active on Pinterest (@passiveblogger), make sure to check our pin.
2. Social Accounts
Social media is one of the old and valuable concepts to bring traffic to your blog. These are really very powerful tools to promote your content.
Every time you post a new article on your blog and share it on your social media account, you will find some magic in it. But be sure active on social media to engage your readers.
3. Videos Platform
Basically video platform we count Youtube because billions of people spend time on it. So, it can be a traffic source to drive traffic on your blog.
So, create a video and build your blogging brand by sharing the video on such platforms as Youtube, Facebook, Instagram.
The more people you engage, the more you can earn, it’s quite like, impact millions of people, make millions. So, networking is one of the best ways to promote your content.
There are many blogger and influencer, build a network around the niche. Unlike others, we also have our Free Blogging Community, where many experts are joined and share the latest update and strategies. You’re also welcome to Our community Group.
5. Q&A Forums
Question and answer forums are another free platform to drive traffic to your blog. There are some popular Q&A Forums like Quora and Reddit that work best at the beginning of blogging.
All you need to do is create an account and give the answers in your niche, in the meantime’ direct them to your blog. This is the way Q&A Forums actually works.
Alright, I hope, you got some idea to bring traffic to your blog. But what do you do once you start getting traffic? Don’t worry, there is one step more to succeed in blogging.
In the next step, I will give some ideas of how to monetize your blog and make money blogging.
Step #7: Make Money through Blogging
Making money blogging is quite dependent on the type of niche you’ve chosen or the monetization model you use on your blog. Heck, there are some popular and the best ways people are monetizing their blog.
There is 4 but the best way you can make money
- Affiliate Marketing
- Selling Freelance Services
These are the 4 ways you can make money, but there are many other methods you can use to make money from blogging. Let’s drive in detail.
1. Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money through Blogging. It is also one of the best ways to make a passive income from blogging and I love it.
With affiliate marketing, you have to promote other products on your blog. Only you can make money if you generate a sale of that product.
The more you sell the product, the more you get a commission from the product brand. One of the core benefits of affiliate marketing you don’t need to hold any inventory.
If you want to Start a Blog in 2021 and Make Money Blogging, Affiliate marketing leads to success in blogging.
There are some popular platforms that offer affiliate programs such as Amazon Associates, ShareASale, and cj.com. If you want to start affiliate marketing then join and make money.
2. eBooks’ or Information Products
Creating E-books and Information Products can be the opportunity to make money blogging in 2021. In the beginning, the process doesn’t work like the others I’ve mentioned.
But once you start getting traffic or making money, they will keep faith in you, and only then they will be ready to buy your Ebooks or courses.
Ebooks or courses are one kind of passive income stream that can help you achieve your dream fast. Because it takes only a few amounts of time to create but you can sell it over and over again.
So build your loyal audience or fans and later on they will be your customers because of your loyalty to provide the value.
Most of the new blogger understands Google Adsense when you talk about Advertising. Advertising is far more than Google Adsense, you will get lots of opportunities from the brand for sponsor posts. Sponsor post only comes when your blog gets a lot more organic traffic, in the meantime, you can make up to $50 – $250 money each post.
However, Adsense is the most well known and old method to monetize a blog and earn a good amount of money. Adsense is Google’s product, so anyone can trust him with blind eyes.
So if you’re planning to start a blog in 2021 and make money from Google AdSense, HELL YEAH, you can do it easily. But keep in mind, if you want to get approved on AdSense, then publish, at least 15-20 quality posts.
People still, love advertising to monetize their blog. So, If you’re in a kick-ass niche you can make tons of money via advertising.
4. Selling Freelance Services
Selling Freelance Services is another way to make money from blogging. In the beginning, it can be a lucrative way to offer your service to others. But it can be time-consuming too.
I have seen many friends of mine who’re making a lot of money by offering content writing & copywriting services. Both are the way you’ll make more money from freelancing services.
For example, if you’re a photographer, writer, or whatever expertise you have, you can sell your skills digitally. Digitally means, you can reach a lot of people, who are ready to buy your skills. Sound good, isn’t it!
But only it’s going to happen if you have your own blog to target the audience globally. So if you still don’t start a blog yet in 2021, you’re losing your value that could be profitable if you want to sell your skill.
You know what, blogging only can be profitable if there is a way to monetize it, so be careful when you select your blog niche. One thing I suggest you improve your content marketing skill, the money will come your way.
FAQ’s: Start A Blog in 2021
Here are some of the Frequently Asked Questions, we bring together to more clarity on how to start a blog in 2021 from scratch.
Congratulations! You have successfully created your very first blog in 2021 from scratch. Now you have your own domain name, hosting space, and your blog that is fully ready to share your thought with the world.
Also, I’ve mentioned some of the pro tips to grow your blog and make money, it’s just the beginning but there are a lot more things you need to do.
I know you have the burning desire to make money blogging in 2021, hope you do it right away. Honest to you, If you want to be a successful blogger, you got to follow what others do. Following others doesn’t mean copying them, once you follow them, you get your mistake and a new way to grow your blog.
I hope you find this article helpful, just do me one favor if you think this resource can help others, then share it on social media with your friends.
Do comment below, if you still have any issues starting a blog in 2021 from scratch. Also, Let me know, how is your experience to start a blog in 2021.
But wait, there’s more!
Don’t Shock it’s not the statement to sell you some cheap “as you have seen on TV” product that you don’t really need 2 of for $19.99.
Actually, that’s not what we’re doing here!
We just hold you for seconds to let you know that we’re here to help you provide the resources you need to succeed in building a blogging business.
For that, I would also recommend joining our Free Blogging Community to get updates or you can ask your queries related to blogging, Passive Income, SEO, and Affiliate Marketing. I am very much active in my community group and reply to everyone to solve their problems and it’s 100% Free to Go.
You Might also Like:
- How often should you blog for better SEO
- Does it still make sense to start a blog
- Blog Hosting Review 2021: Which Hosting is Right for You?
- How to Make Money Blogging in 2021 [Your First $1000]
- How Much Does It Cost to Build a WordPress Blog Website?
- 11 Amazing Benefits of Blogging for Business and Marketing
- Top 6 Blog Content Writing Tools You Need to Use for SEO